Langsung ke konten utama

know Me !

My name is Anis Hanani Ikhsan, I was born on the date Aceh Tsunami; 26 december in 1995, Banda Aceh. I am the only child of my father; IKHSAN and mother; FATMAWATI. From childhood I have been raised from the family of teachers and traders. My mother is an elementary school teacher, my father is a high school teacher. However when I was 3 years old my father had returned to God. Then I was raised by a mother whose profession is a teacher and grandparents, whose grandfather's profession is the merchant and grandmother of the housewife. As a child I often stay with my grandmother. In my opinion, grandma is a creatif woman. Grandmother often made toys for me, starting from making the bed of Barbie dolls, Barbie clothes, puan for Ranup Lam Puan ladies dancing, headbands knit, bag knit, grandmother also clever to cook. The cuisine most I like is Gule Jruek Drien.
My habit from childhood is watching TV, playing role, reading and writing while the night I am reciting Quran in dayah. Began to love the writing world since elementary school. This is very much related to my hobby of playing a role, I really like to dramatize events by event and then I make it become a good writing in the form of poetry or prose. However, this practice is not very developed because I feel I have a lot of interesting activities, not only writing. First, since childhood I had entered the dance studio, I was the queen of Ranup Lampuan dance. We often dance at weddings or at a competition that organized by the village, sub-district or district, thank God we've got trophies several times. Not only that, as a child I also like to practice vocals, I was a singer in the group tambourine, continues it until in junior level, we also ever won a tambourine competition in provincial level. Secondly, studying, I really like to learn Quran recitation, alhamdulillah I also won MTQ at district level. Then, in my school also includes an active and achieving children, since elementary to high school can be said I entered in 5 of the top rank in my school.
As I get older, the time demands me to choose, there are activities that can be continued and some are not. Since choosing to enter the Islamic Boarding School MAN 1 Meulaboh I have not danced anymore, the activities I still continue are the art of voice and writing, which is a member nasyid school and become a poet. There is one more talent I developed at this school level that is making manual posters.

Different in MAN. I was studying in English major at UIN Ar-Raniry University. I became a passive student on campus for 3 semesters, first I would like to focus on my major, the rest I getting laziness, because the study was bland with no activity that we like. Then in the 4th semester I make a change to stay at Rumah Quran, there I found friends who have the same vision and mission, they are inspired me to get up, from there I started to resume hobbies like writing to join the FLP and thank God this semester (6th semester) I got 2nd champion of Al-Quran Puitization at PIONIR event which organized by Islamic University. For the future I am eager to publish a book ontology of poetry. Insyaallah, Amen  J

Komentar